Saturday, September 24, 2011

What in the world happened 8-9 months ago?!?!

What in the world happened 8-9 months ago?!?!

It seems as if all of my friends are having babies! Thursday, I went to a baby shower for a friend, who is expecting her first child. His name will be Zander, and she and the father are SO excited. More than just excited for the baby, too. For the last 10 weeks, she has been on bedrest, and Zander has another estimated 3 weeks to go!

The shower went great, lots of fun gifts that little Zander will need.

I came home and got online, and the 1st post on my Facebook? Congratulations Renee, welcome baby Olivia! Really....? Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for their health, and their family. I am happy for them, I really am, but really? Both of those pregnancies were accidental! Only one of the families is a married couple, and the other was not from a dedicated long-term relationship...until they found out they were pregnant.

I am sure that both of these new babies will grow up strong and healthy, I know both of the mothers on a very personal friendship level. I just hate that I am married, nearly graduated from college, and trying, so very hard...and nothing.

These girls are, well... they are. The pregnancies are from bad decision making. And this frustrates me!

2 comments:

  1. My friends have hit the baby phase as well, so I've had lots of practice knitting/crocheting baby clothes as gifts. Good luck TTC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am getting all too familiar with baby knitting, and crochet.... thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete